4.09.2014

Bust a Move during Spring Break


Between you and me, vacations are meant for relaxing. Taking a break from the regular routine. That said, having worked so hard to get into "swim suit shape," this vacation was not going to be about over-indulging. Rather simply enjoying myself (with one glass of wine vs. 3) and staying active.

To help with this goal, I created a high energy, pop (with a hip hop mix) song list on Spotify for my morning runs.

Want to stay active with me? Take a listen (link below the play list)....

BUST A MOVE PLAY LIST

Dance Again // Jennifer Lopez/Pitbull
Baby Got Back // Sir Mix-a-Lot
Starships // Nicki Minaj
Raise Your Glass // Pink
Timber // Kesha/Pitbull
That's Not My Name // Ting Tings
Live Your Life // T.I (featuring Rihanna)
Girl On Fire // Alicia Keys
Viva La Vida // Coldplay
Empire State of Mind // Jay Z/Alicia Keys
Pompeii // Bastille
Burn // Ellie Goulding
Feel This Moment // Christina Aguilera/Pitbull

For those with a Spotify account, LISTEN TO "BUST A MOVE"

Image//Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment