4.15.2014

This and That: Denim Vest


Having just spent a week in a half in nearly 100 degree weather, my fashion focus is all about sunny weather wares. Tanks. Shorts and minis. Peep toe sandals.

While packing for our vacation, I realized that my "summer clothing" surplus was quite limited to old tanks and shorts. A full shopping day in Phoenix helped in adding some key pieces for the warmer days of summer in Seattle. Denim is everywhere this Spring/Summer. Cut offs. Distressed jeans. Rompers. Sleeveless jackets. Among the items I purchased was a denim vest from Forever21 (for only $25!!!!).

I rarely purchase anything that is not versatile in style and function. A sleeveless denim jacket is no exception. It can be casually styled for an afternoon of shopping with friends and/or accessorized for an evening out. And (best of all), an entire outfit, complimented by a rugged denim vest, should set you back no more than $100 (like these two options below).

No comments:

Post a Comment