5.16.2014

Link Love



It's good to be in the know. I have found since starting this blog last November, that I am more informed. I feel more educated on current events. I am well-versed in modern trends -- both in fashion and in home. I feel current in my knowledge about health and wellness movements. And, lucky for you, I love to share.

I learned a few new things this week, and I'm sharing them with you in this week's edition of Link Love. Pass it on!

1. CAMERA READY. In the market for a new camera? I am. And this site is more comprehensive (not too techy) than any other site I've seen.

2. ANOTHER USE FOR PLASTIC BAGS. Saw this and was enamored by the creativity and DIY possibilities.

3. ON THE HUNT FOR A FASHION DISCOUNT? Look no further than these two new sites that recently launched a full e-commerce service. Here and here.

4. WHAT'S COOKING? This. And I'll be eating it this weekend, for sure!

5. FREE. Adorable birthday card tags. For free! Here.

6. THEIR BACK. Sandals from years past are making a strong comeback this summer. Like these from Topshop. So cute. And only $45.

Image//Balloon Ice Cubes

No comments:

Post a Comment