6.13.2014

Link Love (and Instagram!!!!)



Hi lovelies! Friday is here! It must've been a great week, because I can hardly remember what I did. Besides packing, spending the day on an elementary field trip and shopping for Father's Day (did you catch this???), I'm wondering where the time went.

One task I did finally complete was setting up my Instagram account (I've added it under "Stay Connected" in the right sidebar). Our trip to Spain was my inspiration, but I can't wait to begin sharing more of life through my eyes. Over the next couple of weeks, I hope you'll follow me (on Instagram) and our adventure through Barcelona, Madrid and everywhere in between.

Enjoy Link Love:

1. COFFEE ART. Starbucks is collaborating with Band of Outsiders on this. I'll take them in both colors.

2. WHO KNEW? Creative uses for nail polish.

3. NEXT TIME I'M IN L.A. I'm going here for sure!

4. TRAVEL BITES. Picking up a box of these before our departure.

5. SERIOUSLY IN LOVE. With these XL gem bracelets.

6. THE SWEETEST PACKAGE. I'm a sucker for creative packaging. Love this.

Image//Wooden Instagram Toy (with graphics by ...tiag)

No comments:

Post a Comment