10.28.2013

This or That: Dating Dress Code

I like choices. I like being able to decide between pointed or round toed heels. Is it a L'OREAL Greycian Goddess or Because You're Worth It nail polish-kinda-day? Given my mood, I may choose to sit or stand, to enjoy my morning coffee.

On the flip side, too many choices can be a bit overwhelming. How's a girl to decide which of the 31 flavors of ice cream she feels like having?

Today's THIS OR THAT (my first post ever.....YAY!!!!!), narrows the outfit options for date night, down to two.





Clothes make a statement, for sure! To me, date night screams playful, fun, romantic, even edgy. Whether you are celebrating a birthday, or just catching up with your beau over a few drinks at a bar, make a statement with your outfit.

What statement do you like to make on date night?

Thumbnail Image Source//The Things We Say

No comments:

Post a Comment