11.12.2013

Pajama Party


I'm guilty of wearing pajamas all day. I'll admit it. Pajamas don't judge or ask much of me. In fact, wearing pajamas empowers me to achieve absolutely NOTHING!!! Somehow, denim does not offer that same freedom. Clothes seem to have an agenda, while pajamas do not. Think about that thought long enough, and I bet you'll agree.

My requirements for pajamas are few -- comfortable, and well.....that's about it. Admittedly, when I look at my options for pajamas, I'm slightly underwhelmed. Mismatched. Stained. Tattered. Not an image that I would share with my closest friends. 

Surprised by my own admission of this fact -- I might just be in the market for a styled, yet comfortable pair of pajamas. You too?? Perhaps you will find some inspiration in the following.


And, if you're like me, and wearing pajamas all day is not out of the question, you might require some equally stylish accessories.


Don't get me wrong. I'm not looking for a reason to overachieve in my pajamas. But, if given the choice to be comfortable OR comfortable AND stylish, I think I'd choose the later.

Thumbnail Image//Devian Art

No comments:

Post a Comment