12.06.2013

Link Love


Ahhhh.....Friday, how I love thee! Admittedly, my usual routine started mid-week, as I was still playing in the Phoenix sun until Tuesday. But, I always welcome the beginning of the weekend.

Hoping to make major strides this weekend on my December "to do" list, including finalizing our family holiday card and putting the finishing touches on my DIY holiday presents (which I will feature later this month) for some special friends.

You may or may not win a round of Jeopardy with this week's LINK LOVE, but you'll be wiser in more important ways. 

1. AOL, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY? Have a spare hour (or several)? AOL has an entertaining selection of videos, including Sarah Jessica Parker's "City Ballet," a profile on the competitive world of ballet -- fascinating! Looking for a laugh, follow Nicole Ritchie's, CANDIDLY NICOLE and her irreverent view of life.

2. FASHION COLLIDES WITH FUNCTION. eBay, CFDA and several notable designers, are selling a high-fashion BRACELET (as seen on the SEA OF SHOES blog) that doubles as a USB charger for your cell. The perfect gift for your well-traveled friend.

3. SHORT HAIR, STYLED. REFINERY29 provides video instruction on a lovely twisted headband.

4. FLATS OR HEELS? Where do you stand in this DEBATE?

5. ONE PEPPERMINT MOCHA PLEASE. Maybe not. Did you know that your favorite holiday hot beverages are upwards of 400 calories? EVERYDAY HEALTH has our health in mind, with seven recipes for popular holiday drinks.

6. THE 4-1-1 ON BAKING PERFECT COOKIES. Thank you FOOD AND WINE!

7. I HEART JIMMY FALLON. THIS makes me laugh every time I see it!

THUMBNAIL IMAGE//FROZEN PRINCESS

No comments:

Post a Comment