2.10.2014

Lazy Monday Dreams


I have a serious case of the "lazy Mondays." Dreaming about anything other than what is on my "to do" list.

My dreams include me lounging in this bed....


While sipping on this pretty cup....


Wearing this super soft, knit one piece ensemble....


with this ultra cozy, extra long cardigan.....


Noshing on this decadently, savory egg and vegetable toast stack....


With the sounds of this album, playing in the background..... (possibly, with "All of Me" on repeat)



While flipping through the pages of this book.....


and, with lounging hours to spare....diving into this pile of magazines....


The visuals to a perfect dream! If I dream hard enough, think will it come true????

Images from Top//Bedding (with added creative text from ...tiag)//Bed//Coffee//Laura Manoogian One Piece and Cardigan Sweater//Savory Sandwich//Book//Magazines

No comments:

Post a Comment