3.21.2014

Link Love


Hello Spring! To welcome the new season into our home, I purchased a pot of one of my favorite herbs -- thyme. It just represents all that Spring is about. Fresh. Clean. Stay tuned for some delicious recipes featuring thyme and other seasonal herbs.

My morning started bright and early with the chirping of the birds -- at 5:30. Gym, check! Off to an appointment, a walk with a friend, then some welcomed "me" time. I hope you get some "me" time in this weekend and enjoy some relaxation.

Happy Friday and enjoy Link Love:

1. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. Upload your favorite YouTube video link to Chordify, and extract the songs' musical chords for practice on your favorite instrument.

2. QUESTION: HOW ARE YOU PLANNING ON MAINTAINING THE KNOWLEDGE YOUR CHILD LEARNED THIS SCHOOL YEAR, OVER THE SUMMER VACATION? Answer may be Brain Chase.

3. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS. Happens to me all of the time. I'm at the grocery store, and while sorting through the produce, my eyes are drawn to the most stunning pair of shoes on the lady next to me. Where can I find myself a pair? This new application may be the answer.

4. I HEART PICNICS. Pretty sure I'd enjoy them even more on this gorgeous blanket.

5. SPRING ON A PLATE. Asparagus. The quintessential Spring vegetable. Perfect as an appetizer or side dish. I'm definitely adding this recipe to my list of Spring dishes. Bon Appetit!

6. WHICH BREAKFAST CLUB CHARACTER ARE YOU? Such a cult classic! Take a quick (and fun) survey to determine which character you are most like.

Image//Balloons

No comments:

Post a Comment