3.28.2014

Link Love


The countdown to Spring Break (my kids, that is) is on! And so is the pressure to feel healthy in a bathing suit. As I suggested in this yummy post, I've adopted a more wholesome way of eating. And, admittedly, I'm kinda liking it. It's amazing, when you truly think about it, how our bodies react to food. Good health in. Good results out. I'm a creature of habit, especially when it comes to food. So, for right now, this is working for me. Who knows what the future will bring (and by future, I mean, next week).

Any fun plans this weekend? For me, Kings of Leon concert tonight, and dinner with great friends tomorrow. Feeling pretty lucky.

Cheers to a healthy and carefree weekend! Enjoy Link Love:

1. TWO GREAT TASTES THAT TASTE GREAT TOGETHER. Coffee and mint, in one drink. Yes, please.

2. TIMES THREE. Would you do this in the name of beauty?

3. SCIENCE BEHIND DANCING. According to a Washington Post article, this is what women want from men on the dance floor.

4. THIS OR THAT. Use Google to compare the nutritional value of foods. Who knew?

5. NORDSTROM'S BEST. This is Nordstrom's current best selling women's shoe.

6. SOME FRIDAY FUN. I used this free (and super fun) service for this post earlier this week.

Image//Color (love how it's so dimensional)

No comments:

Post a Comment