1.15.2014

Street-Chic Slip-On Sneakers


I appreciate balance in my life. I don't let problems consume me. I am not compulsive. All that said, when I spot something that I like (and ultimately, want), I become nearly obsessed with finding it. My focus shifts from all-encompassing, to extreme tunnel vision -- with one mission in mind.

The consuming effort generally results in success. It only took two months before finding the perfect wedge bootie. And, almost three months to locate the ideal leather jacket.

My current obsession is the street-chic slip-on sneaker. Many labels, high and low, have their own version of this trend. Saint Laurent. Vince. Steve Madden. The original, Vans. Not sure which I love more:


My search continues. Which is your favorite?

Top Image//Style Caster

No comments:

Post a Comment